If you are to be wed in a Catholic church there’s that wedding seminar and interview with a priest to attend to. Plus these expenses, I won’t quote figures as every year it seems to change;
- Stole fee
- Sponsor’s fee
- Decoration fee
- Materials to buy:
- Envelopes for Principal Sponsors
- For offerings
Wedding Entourage Expenses
- The Bride
- Maid of Honor
- Flower Girls
- The Groom
- Best Man
- Groom’s men
- Ring bearer
- Bible bearer
If you are really in a tight budget but would love to have a good reception hazard free and simple. Before anything else you really have to consider the service they could give you. You should have your reception in an old tested hotel wherein their food and venue package would accommodate the persons you wish to appear. Even if it is in the lowest package you can avail.
- Wedding Emcee
- Wedding Program
- Wedding Soundtrack in the Reception
- Backdrop and wedding decorations for the Reception Area
- EZ Capture-this one serves as wedding souvenirs for the non-sponsors. This is the new trend in our generation. It is a machine that can capture several photos and printed it during the wedding w/ a nice lay-out/background that you desire.
- Corkage- you should consider an exemption for corkage because you never knew if someone would surprise you with a gift of lechon, drinks, some extra guests and etcetera.
- Contact a Make-Up Artist -for you as a bride and for the whole entourage.
It’s not a 100% guarantee that if you have a perfect wedding ceremony, you will have a perfect marriage. You will have to work it out guys. Goodluck